Omni-C™ Award Program
Project Proposal Guidelines
Dovetail Genomics is excited to put the Omni-C™ kit into the hands of the community through the Omni-C™ Award Program. Through September 30, 2019, we are welcoming submissions for projects that will benefit from the superior uniformity of coverage Omni-C™ delivers.
Approved proposals will receive matching funds in the form of a 50% discount off the list price for the Omni-C™ kits required within scope the project.
- A sequence-independent endonuclease-based Dovetail™ proximity-ligation protocol
- Increases the genomic coverage of a proximity-ligation assay, therefore expanding the efficiency of each sequencing run by covering more of the genome and reducing biases imposed by RE site density.
- Generates libraries where more of the genome is included in analyses and thereby making the data more versatile and unbiased by RE sites.
- Easy to follow, 2-day workflow:
- Day 1 - Sample Prep & Proximity Ligation
- Day 2 - Library Generation resulting in an Illumina ready sequencing library
- Three molecular biology-based quality control checks that are predictive of library quality
- Open-source library QC tool provided